Monday, August 3, 2009

Deep in My Heart


Magnet # 3:  I Heart Texas

Material:  Metal, Paper, Mylar Shell

Purchased by:  Mom & Dad

Well, I do.  

Growing up, Texas was always the place I went to for the Summer and at Christmas.  It's where all of my extended family lives, so I have a deep rooted love for all things Texas - and plenty of Texas magnets!

While my family is mostly in the Dallas/Fort Worth area, I've been to most of the major cities in Texas:  Austin, Houston, San Antonio, Waco, Wichita Falls, and so on.  One summer, my folks and I spent a few days traveling across the state to West Texas and I got a pretty good feeling for how massive the state really is.  Of course, the trip only deepened the love I feel for this incredible state.  And that grows stronger with the visits I make every year or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment